Itinerary in Osaka?

Kariban

Aug 14, 2018
hey awesome. so I'm starting to put my trip togehter and I want to know what there is to see in Osaka that I cant miss. I know about Osaka Castle, but that's about it really. I literaly have no clue! Any tips or advice for getting around there would be great too.

Screaming_Emu

Aug 13, 2018
Front Royal, VA
I've only done a day trip to Osaka and other than the castle I can't remember exactly what I did. I do remember it being a great city though.

Oh, and I do remember eating some delicious Yakiniku somewhere. That was the first time I tried beef tongue, it was glorious.

Once you get a better idea of what you're doing, would you mind posting on here so that it might become helpful to others? For ideas I'd recommend downloading the "Guides" app by Lonely Planet. It's a free app that basically combines the knowledge in their guidebooks with maps. Maybe you can come up with some ideas there.

JTF_Chris

Administrator
Aug 6, 2018
JapanTravelForum.com
Hi and welcome to the site. Off the top of my head there's eating your way through dotonbori and going to the top of Umeda sky building.... Shinsekai has seen better days but might be worth a trip, too... ditto on letting us know how it goes!